RULES & REGULATIONS FOR CAR SHOW
1. Please be advised that NO VEHICLE will enter the mall until all the following rules and requirements are satisfied and authorized signatures are recorded.
2. DEFINITION OF VEHICLE. All engine driven vehicles including, but not limited to automobiles, trucks, boats, motorcycles, tractors, competition vehicles, all sizes and classes, recreational vehicles and trailers.
3. This form will be completed at the point of entry into the mall by a representative of the mall management and the owner or authorized person of the vehicle or vehicles.
4. A signed Hold-Harmless agreement and Promotional Agreement signed by the owner or duly authorized officer of a club or organization of the vehicle or vehicles is required. (Attached)
5. ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE USE OF ARMORALL OR SIMILAR PRODUCTS BE PERMITTED IN OR ON MALL PROPERTY. (Any violators shall be responsible for any injuries and/or claims and all expense incurred by the mall to remove the product from the mall).
6. All vehicles must have pads under the tires and plastic under the engine, transmission, and rear ends.
7. All vehicles will be positioned in the mall per the Mall Manager/Marketing Director’s discretion. All local and state fire codes will be enforced.
8. Race car/truck or other off road non-licensed or state-inspected vehicles will be pushed into and out of the mall.
9. Engine driven vehicles shall not exceed 5 m.p.h. while traveling through mall and can only be driven by persons with a valid driver’s license.
10. Batteries shall be disconnected immediately after placement, fuel tanks will be no more than ¼ full and the fuel caps will be taped to eliminate easy removal. (No fuel shall be removed from fuel tanks in or on mall property).
11. All vehicle keys will be identified as to owner, vehicle make, color, and keys will be kept locked in the Mall Office for the duration of the display.
12. All display/vehicle signage will be professionally produced and sign heights will not exceed 6 feet.
13. Signs or banners are not to be suspended from the mall ceiling.
14. The use of carpets or other decorative floor covering will not extend out past the physical dimension of the vehicle.
15. ABSOLUTELY NO TAPE, ADHESIVE OR MECHANICAL FASTENERS shall be used to secure objects to the mall floor.
16. The use of crowd control railings or stanchions will be at the discretion of the owner. Only railings or stanchions designed for this use will be permitted. The final decision on design approval and placing rests with the Mall Management.
17. Empire Schuylkill LP and CBRE/FAMECO and the mall will not be responsible for criminal acts of unknown by third parties to the vehicles.
18. Violations of any or all of the above will result in legal action for the collection of damages resulting from the violation.